The Knights of Pythias Lodge was originally located on Main Street where the Jonesport Pizza Shop is now. The hall on Main Street was destroyed by fire in 1914. In 1930 the lodge purchased the building formerly occupied by the William F. Mansfield Store on Sawyer’s Square. The building was eventually torn down. The player piano that was in the building is now in the Jonesport Historical Society museum.
In this photo of the Knights of Pythias Lodge, the building on the right at one time housed the Jonesport Post Office.